about Merman heat.我很兴听到你这么说。我对人鱼
温的判断是正确的。
06:22Well, yes, we do run hot. You&039;re feeling a lot of heat from my core.嗯,是的,我们确实很。你
觉到了
06:29Oh, well...Not now, not now, not now!不不不!
06:35Pressure? Perhaps there&039;s a rock pressing into you.有什么在压着你?也许是石。
06:41Well, I just thought you needed more warmth, and the warmest part of my body is...好吧,我只是觉得你需要更多的温,而我
最温
的
位是……
06:49Why are there two? I&039;m not sure I understand.为什么有两个?我没听明白。
06:55Your males have two? They don&039;t?人类男没有两个阴
吗?
06:59This is so awkward. I&039;m sure she must think I&039;m some kind of strange predatory monster.(人鱼的心声)这太尴尬了。我确信她一定认为我是某种奇怪的掠怪
。
07:09Well, if you think you feel warm enough, now I can...好吧,如果你觉得够和了,现在我可以……
07:14I can go and look for some...You think you&039;re a thirsty?我可以去找些……说起来你渴吗?
07:19Yes, of course. Throughout that salt water, you must be...Thirsty...在那片海中,你肯定会渴……